DPL 2019 Season Ball League : Team Registration
The registration fee for 2019 Season ball tournament is set at $500 per team.
DPL 2019 Season Ball League Team Registration
Terms and Conditions:
Umpiring: Teams will be assigned umpiring. If they are unable to umpire, then DPL will provide paid umpiring and the team that was assigned to umpire will have to pay the umpires at $40.00 each.
Team Jerseys: All players on a team are hereby mandated to play in full whites. And have to wear pants while shorts are not allowed.
Safety Equipment: Teams and individual players are responsible to bring their own personal safety equipment. And to avoid injuries, players are highly recommended that they wear the necessary personal safety equipment during the matches. DPL will not be liable for any injuries sustained during the run of play.
Home Team Duties: Teams share the home team duties to remove all cricket equipment from the ground and store them in the DPL storage
IMPORTANT READ: Season Registration Inclusions
- Registration Begin: Wednesday, April 3, 2019.
- Registration Close: Sunday, April 20, 2019.
- Registration Fee: Total Registration fees for the team is $500 for the 2019 Season ball tournament.
- Payment Details: Total Fee is $500/- per team.
Please make the payment check payable to "Delaware Premier League LLC" at WSFS bank within a week of registering online.
- For this registration fee, DPL will offer the following:
5.1 Regular Season Games will be played ONLY on Sundays at 3 PM.
5.2 Teams will be required to provide umpiring for the games OR pay for umpiring if they can't provide umpires.
5.3 Tournament Format: Exact format TBD based on the number of teams.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com via email or call Sid at 917-957-7425 or call Pat at 302-252-5332.
- Tournament Start Date:Most probably from Sunday May 5th or May 12th . Exact details will be sent later.
- Tournament Format: TBD
- Tournament Fee includes: Team registration fee for the season, balls needed for all the games (not practice balls), Park Fees & Insurance for both grounds (Park entry passes not included), Both teams share Home Team duties, Ground Equipment, Pitch & Ground Maintenance, Trophies& Awards, and Season End party at a nominal fee that includes presentation of all awards.